#4 Frankincense Essential Oil: I am doing a series that tells you all about the Everyday Essential Oils that come included with the Premium Starter Kit. Definitely the BEST way to get started with essential oils in your home or as a business. The kit includes 11 oils, a home diffuser, and tons of samples and information. Click HERE to learn more about ordering this amazing starter kit!
The next oil from the starter kit we will learn about is, Frankincense. This oil is considered is the “king of all oils!” Well know as one of the gifts given at the birth of Christ. Extracted from the gum or resin from frankincense or olibanum trees. It is then steam distilled into an essential oil with HUGE health benefits! Frankincense is one of the top oils for maintaining radiant and healthy skin.
What Is The Difference Between Frankincense and Frankincense Vitality?
Young Living has just released a NEW line of essential oils, their Vitality line!
Vitality is a dietary essential oil line, a line of oils specifically labeled for internal use. These oils are the same exact therapeutic-grade oils we are used to, but the labeling makes it easier for new members to know which oils to use topically/aromatically and which oils are for dietary use. Everything in the Vitality line is for dietary use.
The ONLY thing different between Frankincense and Frankincense Vitality is the label. That’s it!
- Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes cellular health
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Calming and soothing to the skin
- Relaxing and calming aroma
Uses For Frankincense Essential Oil
1. Skin Care: Frankincense is know as one of the best natural ways to support healthy skin. I love to use it in all of my DIY beauty recipes. Frankincense is pretty much the top oil to help to keep that fantastic complexion. Here is a night cream DIY recipe
2. Reduce and fade scars and stretch marks. Continue use after the wound has healed to reduce and fade scarring or stretch marks from pregnancy. You can also use a couple drops of frankincense with some lotion and rub it on you pregnant belly to help prevent stretch marks form happening.
3. Builds a strong immune system. The antiseptic properties of Frankincense make it ideal for supporting a strong immune system. Massage a few drops into the balls of your feet every day. In addition, try diffusing it throughout your home and especially in the bedroom at night or take Frankincense Vitality internally in a gel capsule.
4. Enhance the efficacy of other essential oils. The best is saved for last. Layer Frankincense over other essential oil to enhance that oil’s properties and drive the oils deeper into the cells. This layering will deliver amazing results for those times when you need to kick it up a notch.
5. Healthy nails: put a drop on the nail cuticles to promote strong and healthy nail growth.
6. Body Butter For Dry Skin: Lotion is nice, but when you need extra TLC whip up this luxurious, creamy body butter with frankincense essential oil.
So far, we have learned how to use the first three oils in the Premium Starter Kit.Peppermint ,Lavender and Lemon. It’s truly amazing how many way you can use these oils. Remember the kit includes 11 oils and a diffuser! Click Here to learn more about what is included in the premium starter kit