Check out April’s promotion
Young Living’s April promo is here! Save from $99.66 – $253.61 in free product! This is a fantastic value Lets learn more about each item Young Living is offering this month.
April Promo: Uses For Orange
1. Wear it as a perfume or diffuse. It has a wonderful fresh aromatic scent and may act as a mood lifter to help when you’re feeling down in the dumps.
2. Add it to you water for a very tasty beverage.
3. Orange oil is a natural remedy for high blood pressure and is capable of improving blood flow.
4. Add it to your skincare routine along with Frankincense to revive a dull complexion. Try this recipe for a homemade orange facial scrub using orange essential oil for clearer skin!
5. Use it in recipes and cook with it!
6. Furniture Polish: Try making a homemade furniture polish with 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup water, 1 Tbsp olive oil, and 10 drops orange essential oil. Store in a dark spray bottle and spray on a microfiber cloth, then wipe down your wooden furniture.
7. Insecticide for your garden: Orange essential was used in a study to determine if it was a viable insecticide again a mealybug on grape vines. It was toxic to the mealybug but not to the grape vines – sounds like a win/win to me!
8. Digestion: Because orange essential oil has a anti-spasmodic effort, it’s great for dealing with occasional stomach cramps and can aid in regular digestion. Apply with a carrier oil over the abdomen.
Uses For PanAway
1. Use it in a bath. Add 5-6 drops in a bowl with 1/2 to 1 cup of epsom salt. Mix well and add it to your bath for a relaxing spa-like atmosphere
2. Add to whipped coconut oil for a pleasing balm that can be used after stretching or exercising. Your post workout best friend!
3. Apply on sore mussels.
5. Back Rub: Mix with a carrier oil for a refreshing massage.
6. Apply as hot compress on spine or area of discomfort
Safety Precautions: Children under 18 months of age should not use this oil. May be an irritant to the skin membranes, therefore dilution may be necessary. Avoid eye contact
Uses For Stress Away
1. Stress Away Essential Oil was designed to help us leave all the stresses of life behind!
2. Use it for any kind of stress including stress that comes with tiredness, irritation or diffuse to unwind before bed.
4. Apply to wrists and neck neat (undiluted) through the day!
5. Add to a bath: Add 5-6 drops of Stress Away in a bowl with 1-2 to 1 cup of epsom salt . Mix well add to bath water for a relaxing and stress reliving bath.
6. Add to water or a beverage for dietary support.
*Remember* The Stress Away oil is an ER exclusive. You can only receive this oil if you are in the Essential Rewards program.
Digest and Cleanse: Essential Oil Supplement Supports Healthy Digestive System
Digest and Cleanse essential oil supplement was specifically designed to soothe gastrointestinal upset and support healthy digestion.
Peppermint and caraway oils have been clinically shown to soothe the bowel, improve elimination, and ease digestive discomfort and nausea.
Lemon oil is a traditional remedy that stimulates cleansing, reduces acidity, and supports liver function.
Ginger, fennel, and anise oils are used to stimulate digestion, reduce nausea, gas, and bloating, and create an unfriendly environment
Precision Delivery soft gels release in the intestines for optimal absorption and targeted relief.
Who Should Use This Product?
This product is ideal for those suffering from bowel discomfort and occasional, minor digestive upsets.* It can also be used in conjunction with any cleansing program.
How To Use
Take 1 soft gel capsule once daily with food or as needed.
Owie Essential Oil
Owie essential oil blend is part of the Kid Scentse Oil Collection It is pre-diluted and specifically formulated for children.
It is a wonderful blend of eight different essential oils. This blend is known for the skin supporting properties.
- Apply 1-2 drops as needed to any Owie
Tummy Gize Essential Oil
Tummy Gize essential oil blend is part of the Kid Scentse Oil Collection It is pre-diluted and specifically formulated for children.
TummyGize essential oil blend is to help ease your little one’s occasional upset stomach. This blend includes: Spearmint, Peppermint, Tangerine, Fennel, Ginger, and Cardomom.
One of my all time favorites for little ones!! Tummy Gize is a wonderful blend of seven different essential oils.
TummyGize is a blend of: Fennel, Anise, Peppermint, Spearmint, Ginger, Cardamom, and Tangerine
- Apply to your baby’s tummy to ease and upset stomach OR If you notice lots of spit with your new born.
Gene Yus Essential Oil
Gene Yus essential oil blend is part of the Kid Scentse Oil Collection It is pre-diluted and specifically formulated for children.
This oil blend is an excellent blend to diffuse while children are focusing and concentrating on projects.
GeneYus is a blend of: Sacred Frankincense, Idaho Blue Spruce, Palo Santo, Melissa, Cedarwood, Blue Cypress, Galbanum, and Angelica
- Diffuse during reading, schoolwork or tasks to help your child focus
- Apply 1-2 behind the neck on the wrists or to the temples to help focus and concentration.